Daisey perfumed soy candles are high quality candles hand poured in Melbourne, Australia and will burn for the hours advised or longer with continuous scent throw over the life of the candle if they're burnt correctly.
Correctly Burning Your Daisey Candle:
• To ensure that your candles burn time is maximized it is important to allow the candle to burn until the melted soy wax reaches the edges of the container. Once the melted soy wax reaches the edge of the container, extinguish the candle and allow the soy wax to completely cool before re-lighting the candle. Following this process is important, as it will ensure that candle tunnelling doesn’t occur which will allow you to maximize the life of your beautiful Daisey perfumed soy candle.
• Each time you re-light your candle, ensure that you trim the wick to approximately 5mm before lighting and ensure that the candle is free of any foreign materials including wick trimmings and matches.
• During each burn, ensure that the candle is not burning for more than 4 hours at a time, which will maximize the scent throw over the life of the candle.
• It is normal for soot to be present around the top of the glass and this will become more noticeable as the amount of soy wax in the jar reduces from burning. You can clean this with a damp cloth once the candle has been extinguished and it has cooled.
• Please ensure that you burn your Daisey perfumed soy candle with care. To prevent fire and serious injury, burn the candle within sight on a stable and heat resistant surface that is away from draft, keep out of reach of children and pets, keep the candle away from anything that can catch fire, be careful as the glass may become hot and extinguish the candle with care. Do not leave a burning candle unattended.
Daisey perfumed soy candles are cured in a beautiful glass container. Once you have come to the end of burning a Daisey candle, we encourage you to clean and reuse the glass container.